Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny Q/A with Shawn Hansen


Funny Q/A with Shawn Hansen

"Only in a blog could someone get away with interviewing themselves."

Q: What has Shawn Hansen's Comedy Corner been up to lately?

A: I have been covering comedy shows when I can, and have been working on my main project which is to get my television show up and running.

Q: TV Star, impressive. Tell me about your upcoming TV Show, when it will start, and what people can expect from watching it?

A: Good question. Well, first off, I should tell you the shows name. The name of the show will be Shawn Hansen's Comedy Corner. It will be synchronized with my comedy corner as its basically the same thing, only on TV. The show will air every other week as I will bring in one, or two comedians each show. Even though I'm not a comedian, as the host of the show, I still want to try to be funny, so will bring in fortune cookies. I will read these fortune cookies out loud, and will make a witty remark about each cookie I read.

Q: What day do you plan to start recording your show, and what have you been doing to prepare for your debut on TV?

A: Well, the show was planned to start a few weeks ago, but I needed to get certified in Final Cut Pro, a TV editing skill. Once I was certified in Final Cut Pro, I have been working on putting an introduction together for the past two days.

Q: What is your introduction like?

A: Basically, I introduce the show with the official logo of Shawn Hansen's Comedy Corner. In between that I dissolve in pictures of comedians I have hosted on my corner, and have audio in the background of the comedian talking in an interview I had with them.

Q: Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Lastly, who do you plan to have on the first TV show of Shawn Hansen's Comedy Corner?

A: I plan to have Dave Russo, and Bob Seibel on the show. The show might run for a half an hour, or an hour depending on how much material we have.

Q: Is there anything else you would like to add?

A: Yes, as a matter of fact there is. Recently, I interviewed Mac Livingston on Dec. 23, and Erin Livingston Carroll on Feb. 09, and would like to promote upcoming shows they have in February. Also, I interviewed Pauly Shore on Jan. 27 promoting his show at The Wilbur Theatre, and covered it this past Friday, which I will publish an article in The Valley Patriot about Shore this March, as well as the Livingston gang.

Upcoming Show Schedule:

Erin Livingston Carroll

Feb. 17 - Comedy Studio in Harvard Square 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

"We write so I don't have to tell the same jokes for 20 or more years," said Carroll according to www.erincomedy.com.

Feb. 19 - Mafia Style Comedy Show at the Hobo Cafe in Salisbury Center from 8:30-10:00 p.m.

Feb. 22 - The Grog in Newburyport from 8:00-10 p.m. for an open mike.

Mac Livingston

Feb. 19 - Mafia Style Comedy Show at the Hobo Cafe in Salisbury Center from 8:30-10:00 p.m.

Feb. 25 - Headliners in Manchester, NH from 8-10 p.m.

Feb. 26 - Chit Chat in Seabrook, NH with Paul D'Angelo from 8-10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment